The truth is computers always behave worse in the most demanded situations. Like, when you are in the middle of something important or playing your favorite game, and suddenly the system shuts down. Most of the time in situations like this, people get so frustrated that they go out to purchase a new computer system or are ready to pay for a computer repair because they’re desperate for a quick fix. With little bit knowledge it is simple to fix the common computer problems. Some of the general issues that could happen in a computer system often and can be resolved instantly and are mentioned in brief below.
- Try to figure out the problem online, the internet is a great free how to base and you can find the answers for your computer problems easily. Google can be of extreme help and guidance especially when it comes to detailed issues and specific error codes.
- The windows integrated attribute roll back feature will undo the latest changes done within the registry and other software and hardware setup of your computer without impacting your personal stuff, files and photos. For beginners, it is something new to learn and you will find easily system restore through the control panel.
- If you cannot enter the windows normally, try to use your system in safe mode that actually keeps the background utilities and drivers to a minimum and could be used to uninstall devices and programs and run fixes.
- If your PC crashes while you’re in the middle of something important and there is no specific software or hardware program that prompts it, it could be possible that the motherboard or processor was overheating. It would be advised to invest in another fan to keep computer components stay cool.
- A vast range of problems could occur due to viruses, malwares and spywares driving to slow performance and random reboots. It is always good to keep your antivirus software’s up to date for better performance and efficiency and the best security to protect your computer data.
- If you computers performance is very slow, this could be because you have lots of programs running in the background all at once. Simply fix this by- right click on the taskbar, open up the task manager and see what is using your computer’s CPU and RAM time and if any one of them does not make much sense, simply end that process for better performance.
- If there is any unnecessary entry in the task manager, more chances are there that they have been introduced along with windows. Go through the start up folder on start menu to find out and remove anything you don’t need for a time being. For more control over the windows startup process, just do one thing that is type ‘msconfig’ in the start menu search box and enter and the respective dialog will allow you to make detailed changes to which tools and services can automatically be introduced at the same time as of the operating system.
If you have other computer repair issues, you can simply call Heroes and Geeks computer repairs in Los Angeles. They will provide you with easy solutions to resolve any of your computer problems.
Stay tech savvy, my friends