Most iPhone damages occur due to human error. Cell phones break due to people accidently dropping them and not protecting them with a cell phone case. Having a solid durable cell phone case is your insurance on protecting your phone. You can read in our previous blog about which cell phone case will protect your phone the best How to Prevent Cell Phone Damage.
iPhones are a luxury item and you should go out of your way to keep them protected. Replacing a broken iPhone is very expensive since it is a luxury phone, you would be paying premium prices for the latest series, but fortunately repairing iPhones is much more affordable than you might imagine.
The 3 components of the iPhone that will most likely get damaged include the fragile screen, the charging port, and the speaker/microphone. All of these can be easily damaged with a single drop of your phone. These components are more susceptible to damage because of their location. The LCD is the viewing portal to your phones data and is the most expensive to repair, it can be cracked easily due to its large surface area. The charging port and the microphone/speaker are at the top and bottom of your phone and most phones fall and hit the ground with either end. Charging ports are abused by people not paying attention to the direction they insert the charger and forcing it to fit.
Heroes and Geeks in Los Angeles, has affordable iPhone repair services. We offer genuine OEM parts so your repaired phones functions are like new with the same fast response. Our price list for the different services to repair iPhones are as follows:
- Cracked/Broken Front Glass/LCD Screen (iPhone 5)- $169.99 USD
- Cracked/Broken Front Glass/LCD Screen (iPhone 4S)- $99.99 USD
- Power/Lock Button Not Working (All Models)- $79.99 USD
- Charging Port Not Working (All Models)- $79.99 USD
- Battery dead/not working/draining too fast (All Models)- $49.99 USD
- Home Button Stuck/Not Working (All Models)- $69.99 USD
- Back Glass Broken/Cracked (iPhone 4/4S only)- $49.99 USD
- WiFi Antenna Not Working (iPhone 4/4S only)- $59.99 USD
- Audio Jack Not Working (iPhone 4/4S only)- $99.99 USD
- Speakers Not Working (iPhone 4/4S Only)- $79.99 USD
- Factory Unlocking Services (AT&T iPhone 4/4S only)- $59.99 USD
We also provides Samsung Galaxy Glass & LCD repair services at a affordable rate. Pricing are as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy Glass Repair: (S2- $69.99, S3- $79.99, S4- $99.99, Note 2- $99.99)
- Samsung Galaxy LCD Repair: (S2- $129.99, S3- $149.99, S4- $239.99, Note 2- $219.99)
These iPhone repair service prices will give you peace of mind the next time you accidentally damage your phone. These prices are very competitive and also repairing an iPhones LCD is much more affordable than repairing a Samsung Galaxy phones LCD. All the iPhone repair services are under $180, and that’s including the latest iPhone 5 series.
Stay tech savvy, my friends.