In this technological world, wireless is a significant service needed by everyone. In case, it goes out, it feels like everything has been put on a halt. This is the prime reason to wonder that so many organizations and businesses still trust on unauthentic and out-of-date wireless networks supporting their users’, employees and customers.
In any business, if something is pretty much important than it is the user experience. The quality and performance of your Wi-Fi network plays a pivotal role in ascertaining how much personal and productive that experience is for the users. Here, below mentioned are the pointers focusing on apt Wi-Fi planning, and how to optimize your users’ home Wi-Fi experience.
• Wi-Fi network in your home – The physical obstacles like appliances or walls could really impact the speed and performance of your Wi-Fi. To make the optimal use of Wi-Fi and enrich your home experience, make sure to minimize the number of obstacles in between and be nearest to the devices like router or modem.
• Shift nearer to Wi-Fi router device – The place where router is located is pretty much important. So many people keep the device in an attic or a basement or like the arenas from where it is very much difficult to get the wireless signal strength.
Do make sure to put it at the centre of the home, or somewhere up in the floor in home from where it could be better to reach out to the signal strength in an optimal manner.
• Have a look at all the devices – The use of many devices actually divide up the signal bandwidth, and each device is supposed to be taking the portion at the time it is been used. Certainly, the more number of devices are been used, the more bandwidth of your Wi-Fi network is been divided and consumed.
Adding to this, there are some devices that really can’t support higher speed and that slow down the others as well. To know more of the speed that your particular device is consuming, look at the manual of the same or do a web search and check it via its model number.
• Make sure to keep your home Wi-Fi password protected – Do remember the fact that the speed is been shared by all the devices on which your Wi-Fi is been used. Make the home Wi-Fi experience secure and not shared by others by keeping it password protected.
• Keep your devices clean and away from the clutter – Do remember to keep all your devices clean by doing virus scans and up-to-date as per the latest updates along with keeping them away from all the clutter.
The devices that you are not using, do clear cookies, close browsers, and turn them off. If you need any help in how to clear cookies and else, feel free to do a web search.
Hope the information is useful to you all. Do follow these steps in order to not only control but also maximize your users’ home Wi-Fi experience. In case of any trouble related to Wi-Fi support solutions, do reach out a reliable and reckoned service provider like Heroes and Geeks, offering services in Los Angeles and surrounding areas.